cidaas Plugin for Shopware
The cidaas plugin for Shopware offers Shopware end-user/customer-user interface login via cidaas using a passwordless or social login authorization method.
In this section, we will introduce you to the cidaas plugin for Shopware and demonstrate the steps to install the plugin and login into the cidaas Shopware user interface.
If you are here, we assume you are already using Shopware and would like to add the cidaas extension to your e-commerce website for authentication.
cidaas Shopware plugin is an Open Authorization (Oauth) plugin. The primary focus of this plugin is to provide Shopware login via passwordless, classic, and social login cidaas authentication methods.
The overall process includes:
- Downloading the "cidaas plugin for Shopware."
- Installing and activating the plugin.
- Configuring the cidaas Admin Dashboard.
- Creating an OAuth2 app for Shopware.
- Selecting the required configurations in the cidaas OAuth2 Connect Configuration page.
Steps to Install the Plugin
The steps to install the cidaas extension to your Shopware e-commerce website are given below. These will help you use cidaas' login functionalities and authentication methods for user management on your website.
1. Download the cidaas plugin from the Shopware store or the plugin manager on your Shopware admin site.
2. Click on Settings from the sidebar menu. Then, select System from the drop-down list and then, click on plugins. Then, install and activate the cidaas for Shopware plugin.
3. To fill in the details of the cidaas Plugin Config page some configurations must be done in the cidaas Admin Dashboard. If you don't have a cidaas instance yet, you can create one here.
4. Now, navigate to the cidaas admin dashboard. Select app settings from the sidebar to create an app (OAuth2 Client) in Shopware and click on create new app.
5. In app details, fill App name, App display name, and App logo URL for your Shopware store. Select Single page in App type and save your app.
6. Click on App Settings->edit app to see your application's Client ID and Client Secret. Specify your Scopes, Redirect URLs, and Allowed Logout URLs.
- The scopes to be added include openid, email,roles,cidaas:register, and profile.
- Set the value for Hosted Page Group as "default".
- Set your domain names for Redirect and Logout urls.
7. Add the Registration Fields to your app as shown below.
billing_address_zipcodeare custom fields that need to be created explicitly on the cidaas Admin UI and are not system-generated.
The datatypes of the Registration fields used are given below.
|Registration Field||Data Type|
|billing_address_country||Select (Provide the key value pairs of countries)|
|salutation||Select (Provide the key value pairs of salutations)|
The sample screens for
billing_address_country registration fields are given below.
Here are the steps to add the above fields on the cidaas Admin UI.
a. Click on Registration Page Fields under Settings of the Dashboard menu.
b. This will display the Fields page where you have to click on the Create Field icon "+" to create a new custom Registration Field.
c. In the Field Setting panel, provide the desired Registration Field Name, and set the Field Type. Then, for Select Scopes, select "profile" and for Permissions, then select "Enable" from the list to set enable permissions for this field.
d. Finally, click on Save to save the Registration Field configuration.
8. To fill more information about your cidaas Shopware plugin such as Authz URL, Click on tab Endpoints from the sidebar.
Now you can fill cidaas client related information in the config page of your active cidaas Shopware plugin.
9. Navigate to the Shopware dashboard. Go to Plugins. Select your plugin and click on the Three-dotted icon near the plugin option. This will display a pop-up menu list where you'll need to select config.
10. Enter the details in cidaas OAuth2 Connect Configuration page. Select Sales Channel, and provide values for Base URL, Authorization URL, Access Token uri, and User Information uri. Then, click on Save.
11. Once the plugin is active, the login with cidaas button will appear in your store end user login page. Your customer-user/end-user can now login with cidaas.
New user instance
For cidaas Client Configuration please refer to our docs link here.
If you face any issues while configuring this Plugin, please visit our support page for further assistance. We will be happy to help.