In this section, we will show you how to provide an option to login with yammer login, on your cidaas Login page.
Configure your login page with social providers
By configuring yammer as a social provider in cidaas, you will get a new option called Login with Yammer in login page of your cidaas application and Signup with Yammer in the registration page of your cidaas application.
Overall process would be
- On cidaas admin portal : Get Redirect url for Yammer
- On Yammer developer console : Generate clientID and client secret
- On cidaas admin portal : Add clientID and client secret from yammer into cidaas application
- On cidaas admin portal: Select appropriate applications for which you want to enable yammer as a social provider
We'll guide you through the process — it's pretty easy.
Get redirect url for Yammer
In this section, you'll find steps on how to get redirect url for yammer from cidaas admin portal.
1. Log on to cidaas Admin portal. Navigate to cidaas Admin dashboard -> Settings -> Login Providers -> Social Providers and select Yammer from the menu.
2. In the screen displayed, you can find a section called Configuration Steps for Yammer App which will show Redirect url. Make note of this Redirect url.
Generate clientID and client secret from Yammer developers account
In this section, we'll guide you to create an app in yammer developers console and how to get clientID and client secret from your yammer account and how to add cidaas redirect url to yammer app.
If you don't have an active yammer developers account, create a new account in Yammer developer center, before proceeding.
1. Login to your Yammer account and navigate to https://www.yammer.com/client_applications, then click on Register New App.
2. Fill all the required details and enter the redirect url which you obtained from cidaas.
3. Now you will be redirected to the screen which contains Client ID and Client Secret of your newly created app.
Configure social provider setup in cidaas
In this section, you'll find steps on how to add client id and client secret from yammer into your cidaas application and how to choose cidaas client applications, for which you want to enable yammer as a social provider.
1. Now, navigate to cidaas Admin dashboard -> Settings -> Login Providers -> Social Providers
2. Click on edit icon corresponding to Yammer app from the list.
3. Enter clientID and client secret from yammer into the respective fields. You can also enable/disable yammer as social provider in cidaas admin portal as well as user portal as per your requirements.
4. Under Configure Clients for Yammer section, you find a list of various applications created in your cidaas account. Select appropriate applications for which you want to enable yammer as a social provider. After mapping the required clients, click on Save button.